To our valued Members & Guests,
We are following all County, State and USGA recommended rules for safety. See the complete checklist here – NGCOA- Park and Play We appreciate your business and are working hard, even in this early season, to provide you with the best 9-hole golf experience your money can buy!
As we all navigate through the current COVID-19 pandemic, Collegiate Peaks remains committed to the health and safety of its customers and employees. As a result, we will be implementing a few changes to the golf course and clubhouse, while upholding other rules. Please see below for specifics on what our team is doing to stop the spread of COVID-19 as well as details on where your participation is imperative. We wish everyone the best in health and safety as we look towards a bright future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
GOLF COURSE MODIFICATIONS:
According to new USGA guidelines, we will be moving forward with the following course setup procedures. We can stay safe and have fun at the same time!
- Modifications to the hole – Cups will be modified to sit above the greens surface. Instead of hitting the ball into the cup, you will putt into the side of the cup and advance to the next hole. This prevents golfers from reaching into cups repeatedly and potentially contaminating them.
- Modifications to the flagstick – With the flagsticks serving a very important purpose to the game, we have decided to leave them in at this point. Please be considerate and DO NOT TOUCH the flag stick. The flag stick is to remain in the cup at all times.
- Bunker Rakes – Bunker rakes have been removed from the course. If you happen to land in a bunker, feel free to remove your ball or improve your lie within the bunker.
CLUBHOUSE & OPERATIONAL MODIFICATIONS:
- Clubhouse – For the safety of our staff and guests, the Clubhouse will remain closed to guests, but our staff is able to serve all of the food, beverages and alcohol as before. Guests are encouraged to maintain their social distance while eating and drinking on the patio. Guests may also eat and drink in the golf carts, either in the parking lot, or while enjoying their round of golf. Guests may bring their own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages onto the patio. It remains illegal to bring any alcoholic beverages onto C.P.G.C. property.
- Pairing Golfers -Social distancing will remain in place on the course as well. We will also be upholding the rule that Fivesome’s are not allowed under any circumstances. If five golfers wish to play, you must play as a two and threesome.
- Rental Carts – Carts may be rented to two people if they reside in the same household.
- Restrooms – A portable toilet with a wash station is located on the southeast side of the parking lot. Bathrooms with sinks are located between holes #2 & #5 on the course. A portable bathroom is on hole #8 with hand sanitizer. Please take your necessary precautions as you would when using any public restroom.
There should be no need for marshaling or policing the course if everyone can abide by these simple rules. Golfers have always been known for their honesty and integrity. We at C.P.G.C. anticipate that during this unprecedented time in history our players will maintain that character. That being said, you may see more of the marshal cart in our efforts to protect the staff and guests.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we continue to create a fun and safe environment for the staff, members and guests.
The Team at Collegiate Peaks Golf Course